Tuesday 16 March 2010

Insecurities


I have a lot of insecurities, everyone does. It's natural. It's natural to be afraid of what lies ahead.








'Insecurity is a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be unloved, inadequate or worthless'

I don't feel as if I'm unloved or inadequate or worthless but I don't feel happy. Not as happy as I am normally. Not as happy as I was not longer than a few weeks ago. But everything is upside down and I can't see, it seems foggy and so unclear. I'm in a bit of mess, a bit of a rut.

I stand here 3 days a week on my way back and forth from university , I stare into the black tunnel and I look at the shape of it and how it connects with the structure of the building. If you haven't noticed I'm slightly into my buildings and oddly shaped roofs and woodwork...
The last picture is of the roof of our local pub. I was enjoying staring at it for a while and I thought how beautiful it looked compared to the shabby building it belonged to.

No comments:

Post a Comment