Thursday 24 June 2010

Violet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I curse myself for neglecting this blog, it’s been so long since I took a photo for pure enjoyment. It seemed to slip from me, I suddenly became so caught up in my selfish needs, the longing to be loved, that I forgot what truly makes me happy. The beauty in all the world.

I realise these photos are not spectacular, neither original nor anything terribly inspiring. But they are a glimpse at me trying to focus on what I need to do this summer. True happiness for me comes from achievement. To be proud of yourself is to love yourself. I do hate talking like this, but I've been reading a silly amount of self help books. I'm hoping this new post, will set off a chain of posts. I promise to take my camera out now wherever I go.

Also I have become a complete Grunge kiddy again...

Listening to: Hole - Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment