Thursday 15 April 2010

Fisherman's Woman



"If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking." - Haruki Murakami

I haven't really achieved anything today, sadly. I have my review to finish on Kick-Ass then maybe I'll finally finish The Wind Up Bird Chronicles in bed with a cup of tea.

I want to be standing there right now, completely naked with my hair blowing gently in the wind. I want to lift up my arms and feel the wind blow between my fingers and the spray from the ocean land upon my face.
How I long to be beside the sea. Pack my bags and go to the seaside. Read a book and sit on the rocks, search for sea creatures in the rock pools. Run into the waves, let them crash against my pale body and let the sun beams dry up the beads of salty liquid as I lay on the rocks and sand. It is something I so desperately crave. I am a cancer after all...

University tomorrow, pah

Listening to: Emiliana Torrini - Heartstopper


No comments:

Post a Comment