Tuesday 18 May 2010

Deep Bass

One of my biggest loves in the world, is my love of bass. I can't really express the energy I have for my music. It's like its under my skin, like bolts of electricity through my nerves. I get so hyped, my teeth chatter and I'm anxious as hell, as soon as I walk through the doors into a crowded dingy room, feel the music thumping and the deep bass hitting my chest like I'm going to explode, I'm happy as anything.

My love for Drum and Bass and Dubstep has meant I have met some of the most amazing people in my life. I've happened upon lovers and best friends. It's sent me on adventures and explorations. My next one being Croatia in September to hear Reggae, Dub, Dubstep and Drum and Bass played on beaches, in caves, dungeons and forts. It's going to be amazing.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment