Monday 10 May 2010

Deus ex machina






So I occasionally step into the world of Tumblr. It's normally a bad move, makes me think about everything too much. Yet I enjoy it, for all that its worth, makes me remember all the beauty in the world that awaits me, when I'm close to forgetting. I become mesmerized by every single photograph and drawing, including the places people have visited and the wonder they have seen. I'd just thought I'd show you some of the things that have lured me in, the things that explain my feelings in ways words never could.

I also learnt a phrase:
'Deus ex Machina' which means- a plot device whereby a seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new character, ability or object.

Baby we need a dues ex machina...

I put on repeat the first minute of Modestep - Exile. Its so beautiful, shame about the following 3 minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment