Saturday 1 May 2010

We only part to meet again.



We didn't really get to say goodbye, not face to face anyway. But encase you happen upon this while in some random internet cafe in mexico, or any of the other distant countries you visit, perhaps you'll read it when you return in however long that may be, maybe you will have forgotten I ever even wrote a blog and you could randomly happen upon it when you're 35 or maybe never. I just wanted to leave you a goodbye, a farewell for now and a hope to one day see you in the future. Be it bumping into you on a busy street in London or arranging to meet you for a coffee and a walk through regents park to talk about the past. Either way I want you to know that I will miss you. And for all that its worth, maybe a little too late; you are a fantastic person and I am so glad to have met you and maybe have some effect on you life, no matter how small it is now. I loved you intensely for a year and a half, and there will always be a part of me that does.

All My Love
Jennifer

P.S please listen to Laura Marling's new album. I Speak Because I can.
I only think of you when I listen to her songs.
My favourite songs are Rambling Man, Blackberry Stone, What He Wrote and Darkness Descends.

This shot was taken in my room today, I've removed my septum and smiley piercing

Listening to : Laura Marling - Rambling Man

No comments:

Post a Comment