Wednesday 11 August 2010

Eyes Down

I think I may just have to read a book. I'm so insanely bored. I rarely get bored. I'm just waiting on things to happen, when really I should be the one getting out there.

Maybe I will actually write some of 'Newt's Tale' but frankly I can't be arsed. I'm just not motivated for some reason, maybe I need to listen to the soundtrack or watch the films again. I usually have a few months of pure Alien concentration and then I over do it and have to calm down for a week or two.

Instead I think I'm going to listen to Bonobo and read One Day before dinner. I also feel like drinking lots of coffee and smoking lots of cigarettes.

But I thought I'd upload my favourite screen shots from all the movies I love and cherish. Scenes that have made me who I am and are the soul reason for me choosing a degree in film studies.

Mysterious Skin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Ghost World
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Amelie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fight Club
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment