Saturday 7 August 2010

It didn't really bother me so much at first, but the days all merge into one, and the amount of tea cups and plates covered in crumbs seemingly rise to new heights. My weight goes up and I sleep for longer. I wake up in the middle of the night continuously, to comfort eat and then I climb back into bed to continue my less than exciting dreams.
Time is spent staring at my reflection every morning, trying to remember happiness. Find that person within that was truly happy at one point. At least I believed I was. Those little moments where I giggle, no one else around but I'm laughing at something on the internet or in a film or a short passage in a novel I'm reading. My only friends. At least thats what it feels like. Pushing everything I love as far away from myself as possible. Avoiding people, avoiding problems, avoiding confrontation.

I think this is the first time I've cried alone in a month. And believe me, that is impressive.

These photos have collected up over the past few days. They all blended, mainly in colour and mood. I have more but these fitted how I feel right now so much better. Empty spaces with warm glows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment