Tuesday 9 March 2010

Don't follow your dreams; chase them.




Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been bogged down with an insane amount of work and my brain is trying to get itself in gear. Also I've been trying to deal with the lack of serotonin levels in my body. Hopefully by the end of the week all will be grand and I may be a happy lady..

We shall see. I don't really have anything inspiring to show you. I haven't taken any photos, maybe a few videos from Hospitality, but the quality is awful and just doesn't do a great night justice, and sadly no shitty drawings. I guess I've been really busy. We'll maybe not. I sure have been thinking. Thinking of ways to get myself happy again. I feel like I've been doing so much to please other people when really, this is me time now. The whole reason I wanted to be single was to enjoy my own time. Which I am now making a conscious effort to do so. It's not hard to make me happy, show me a good film, tell me a nice quote, tickle me, make me smile, stroke my hair and tuck it behind my ears. I guess I'm missing a closeness with someone, someone to hold me.

But besides I've had a wicked day at at the Parasol Unit exhibition - to do with moving image and film!, I wrote practically all my essay on Blade Runner and I managed to go the pub and see my friends for a quick sailor jerrys and now I'm sat at home listening to my favourite Camo & Krooked before bed.

I've just got to be positive! tomorrow I will take photos, tomorrow I will have a good time. Tomorrow I may fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment