Monday 18 October 2010


Today: Slightly uneventful and unproductive but still  full of plans and creative ideas
I need to be taking more photos and filling this blog up, I feel like I've neglected myself by doing so. I feel slightly unfulfilled when the blogs lacking in posts and strange ramblings.


I've actually been concentrating on my major - the film studies side of things with my impending dissertation looming on ahead I am now having to throw myself into the world of David Cronenberg and for the next year smother myself in his world of tech-induced mutation of the human body and topics of the prominent dichotomy between body and mind.
I'm excited about this prospect of hopefully becoming a Cronenberg expect and spending my time reciting and analyzing the deep and dark world of the 'Cronenberg Body'



I'm trying to think of all the things I haven't told you about. Ran out of anti depressants earlier, tomorrow is a day without and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll be fine, it just scares me a little bit, I had the idea of falling into old ways.


This week I'm planning an 'Anon's Day Out' with Tom and Spam, I'm very excited about this as it will be my preliminary work for my Final years project in Photography.


I'm also currently reading J. D. Salinger's 'The Catcher In The Rye' which on all the books I read quotes that it has the voice of this one book - meaning I should probably read it.
 I hope to put up some photos soon, to prove theres something interesting going on in my life still!










I'll leave you with a Cronenberg quote 'Everybody's a mad scientist, and life is their lab. We're all trying to experiment to find a way to live, to solve problems, to fend off madness and chaos.'

No comments:

Post a Comment